What information do we collect?
When you visit our website http://www.ralphpucci.net ("our Site") we may collect and process the following types of information from you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing for certain services, registering for our email newsletter and alerts where applicable and posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you choose to correspond with us via email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
It is important that all the personal information you give us when you register as a member or otherwise when you use the Site is correct and accurate. This includes, by way of example only, ensuring that we have your correct contact (including e-mail) details at all times.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file.
What is a cookie?
In common with other commercial websites, our Site utilises a standard technology called “cookies”. A cookie is a very small text document which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
How do we use information we collect from cookies?
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our Site.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers. For this purpose, we may disclose generic, aggregated or anonymised data relating to our users and use of our Site, but we will not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers i.e. we will not disclose your contact details such as your email address, name, address or telephone number. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
As you browse our Site, the Site uses its cookies to differentiate you from other users to prevent you from seeing unnecessary information or requiring you to log in more often than is necessary.
Cookies, in conjunction with our web server's log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Site and to determine which parts of the Site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback to constantly improve our Site and better serve our clients.
Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We treat the security and method of processing your personal information very seriously, and we will never sell your personal information under any circumstances. However, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone. We may also disclose your Personal information to third parties in accordance with your authorisation as expressed via opt-ins e.g. at the point of registration.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (e.g. the registration form).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Penthouse ( 12th Floor ) and Gallery Nine ( 9th Floor )
44th West 18th Street, New York City 10011
T. 212-633-0452 F. 212-633-1058